Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Causing A Scene

Yesterday Leah and I went shopping with some friends at Once, the cheaper, more fun shopping district in Buenos Aires.  It came to our attention that there were several t shirts with interesting pictures or catch phrases and here are my top three:

1. A t-shirt that said, "I like the kisses, follow me."

2. A tank top that had a picture of Macaulay Culkin doing his famous Home Alone face.  Oh and a picture of Michael Jackson creepily staring at him from behind through a window. And of course I found a picture of it, so why don't I just show you:



3. My all time favorite t shirt that I desperately wish I had purchased was a dark blue with the word DIVA down one side in large silver glittery letters and the lyrics to Tina Turner's "Private Dancer" down the other side.  

Because of these lyrics, the rest of our night consisted of Leah and I breaking randomly into the song, singing like we too had lived a rough 50 years of smoking cigarettes and dancing privately for money, just to live, just to survive!  The shimmy dance we used definitely added to the performance and everyone at California Burrito Company either loved us and joined in, or thought we were insane.  

No comments: